Junior College Transcript Request

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
RamTitan

Silver

Junior College Transcript Request

Postby RamTitan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:53 pm

I think I know the answer to this, but I want to be clear - if I took a course at a junior college for college credit but the letter grade was not listed on my undergrad's transcript, I then need to request a transcript showing that course's grade from the junior college, correct?

j_jaervinen

New

Re: Junior College Transcript Request

Postby j_jaervinen » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:07 pm

RamTitan wrote:I think I know the answer to this, but I want to be clear - if I took a course at a junior college for college credit but the letter grade was not listed on my undergrad's transcript, I then need to request a transcript showing that course's grade from the junior college, correct?

The LSAC wants transcripts ALL undergraduate institutions, regardless of if they were used for credit towards your degree.
Sucks, I know, and good on you for asking. But those are the straight facts.

RamTitan

Silver

Re: Junior College Transcript Request

Postby RamTitan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:34 pm

j_jaervinen wrote:
RamTitan wrote:I think I know the answer to this, but I want to be clear - if I took a course at a junior college for college credit but the letter grade was not listed on my undergrad's transcript, I then need to request a transcript showing that course's grade from the junior college, correct?

The LSAC wants transcripts ALL undergraduate institutions, regardless of if they were used for credit towards your degree.
Sucks, I know, and good on you for asking. But those are the straight facts.

Fortunately, that's to my advantage haha

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�