September or December LSAT ?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
nnoodles123

New

September or December LSAT ?

Postby nnoodles123 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:28 am

Would it be possible to start studying now to make the September LSATs or wait until December? I am not doing anything else right now, so I can pretty much devote my entire day to studying.I know doing the LSAT later can put you at a disadvantage so I'm worried about submitting an application later. But I also don't want to cram.

Nachoo2019

Silver

Re: September or December LSAT ?

Postby Nachoo2019 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:33 am

Definitely take a diagnostic test to see where you stand then we can evaluate if you will be ready by September

studyingeveryday

Silver

Re: September or December LSAT ?

Postby studyingeveryday » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:01 am

It really depend on where you're at, where you want to go, and how much time you have to study. It certainly helps that you can just focus on LSAT. If you take your diagnostic and know you want to take a 20-25 point increase, you could either start studying with September as your goal if you are ready to devote the next 3 and a half months to the LSAT, or you could wait until December if you aren't scoring where you want to be by then, since that's a huge score increase. You could also aim for September and then just do it in December if you're not ready by then. Of course, it also depends on how quickly you learn and how effective you study. If you only need a 10-15 point increase, or less, then it's much more doable.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post removed...

Postby Barack O'Drama » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:14 am

Post removed...

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�