Somebody Review My Addenda Please? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
danielneuman613

New

Somebody Review My Addenda Please?

Post by danielneuman613 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:42 am

Hi! Just found this forum and I wish I'd discovered it sooner.

Basically I'm just wondering if some people can scan through the addenda that I've written, or tell me if its too short, too long, not detailed enough, etc. It's purpose is to explain about 8-9 summer college classes that I took from the age of 13 to 16. While they are mmostly B's with a few A's, so no terrible grades, they are still lower than most of the grades I earned during my main 4 years of college (where I posted mostly A's.) Thanks so much for anybody that can help. :)

Beginning at the early age of thirteen, I began taking college classes every summer up until I began college at sixteen. While these classes were learning experiences that I enjoyed tremendously, and the grades earned were always a B or higher, I do not believe the grades in these classes reflect the level of effort and academic potential that I have come to expect from myself these last four years.

lymenheimer

Gold

Re: Somebody Review My Addenda Please?

Post by lymenheimer » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:03 am

danielneuman613 wrote:Hi! Just found this forum and I wish I'd discovered it sooner.

Basically I'm just wondering if some people can scan through the addenda that I've written, or tell me if its too short, too long, not detailed enough, etc. It's purpose is to explain about 8-9 summer college classes that I took from the age of 13 to 16. While they are mmostly B's with a few A's, so no terrible grades, they are still lower than most of the grades I earned during my main 4 years of college (where I posted mostly A's.) Thanks so much for anybody that can help. :)

Beginning at the early age of thirteen, I began taking college classes every summer up until I began college at sixteen. While these classes were learning experiences that I enjoyed tremendously, and the grades earned were always a B or higher, I do not believe the grades in these classes reflect the level of effort and academic potential that I have come to expect from myself these last four years.
I'm guessing flame, but if not, please don't send this. The adcomms get your transcripts anyways so they can see when you took the classes. They are smart enough to realize that they were in your earlier years. They don't need you to send a statement highlighting that. Just do well on the LSAT and you should be fine.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”