Apply ED to a reach? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Troianii

Silver

Apply ED to a reach?

Post by Troianii » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:36 pm

I'm considering applying ED to a reach school. This reach school doesn't have a significant statistical boost to admission chances, however it does offer a full unconditional scholarship to anyone accepted ED. This reach is one of my top choices, there are only two schools which I believe I have even near a 5% chance of getting into that I would choose IF I had a full scholarship. But I am applying to many, many different law schools - should I ED?

I know the typical wisdom is don't ED, but if anyone accepted gets a full scholarship and its already one of my top choices before financial consideration, does it make sense to apply ED?

btw, this is BU. I would have applied to BC ED but they no longer offer that option.

mornincounselor

Silver

Post removed.

Post by mornincounselor » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by mornincounselor on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clemenceau

Silver

Re: Apply ED to a reach?

Post by Clemenceau » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:57 pm

^agreed, if you don't think you have a great shot at BU/NU/GW regular decision, then you should forget about EDing there

Not that it really hurts to ED to those places I guess, but you simply have no shot at getting it

Scalvert

Silver

Re: Apply ED to a reach?

Post by Scalvert » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:02 pm

What sort of numbers are competitive for BU and GW ED, anybody know? I know what NU's would be, and I don't have 'em.

tvu

Bronze

Post removed...

Post by tvu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:43 am

Post removed...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”