Post removed. Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Mack.Hambleton

Platinum

Re: Anyone else have an interview request from WUSTL??

Post by Mack.Hambleton » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:57 am

fredfred wrote:Anyway I applied this past year for Fall start, was waitlisted and eventually rejected from waitlist. Took in June, got 17x, within 12 hours had an interview request from WashU with acceptance afterwards and full scholly. Unfortunately the stuff I have read this past year scared me away from WashU, but it was generously received.

Edit: If they do read this, I am sure they probably know who I am but that is okay. The WashU interviewer was nice and it was a good conversation. The whole cheating thing made me real nervous especially this close to the start of classes. Decided on mid t14 in the end.
What was the cheating thing?

chuckbass

Platinum

Post by chuckbass » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:00 am

Mack.Hambleton wrote:
fredfred wrote:Anyway I applied this past year for Fall start, was waitlisted and eventually rejected from waitlist. Took in June, got 17x, within 12 hours had an interview request from WashU with acceptance afterwards and full scholly. Unfortunately the stuff I have read this past year scared me away from WashU, but it was generously received.

Edit: If they do read this, I am sure they probably know who I am but that is okay. The WashU interviewer was nice and it was a good conversation. The whole cheating thing made me real nervous especially this close to the start of classes. Decided on mid t14 in the end.
What was the cheating thing?
Lol which one?

Mack.Hambleton

Platinum

Post by Mack.Hambleton » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:01 am

ALL of them

ETA: is there an ATL post about it or something

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”