Work experience before graduation?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
townizm

New

Work experience before graduation?

Postby townizm » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 pm

NU law says they want students who worked few years 'after' graduation.

Then how about WE before graduation?

I have 2 years of full time WE at an electronic company(with EE major) in 3rd grade. Does it helps to admission in NU law school?

Also, I want to apply NU ED but there's only few informations for NU ED stats. Does EDing NU have better chance than RD? How about 75% lsat and median GPA?

Thank you very much.

Cobretti

Gold

Re: Work experience before graduation?

Postby Cobretti » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:40 pm

townizm wrote:NU law says they want students who worked few years 'after' graduation.

I have 2 years of full time WE at an electronic company(with EE major) in 3rd grade. Does it helps to admission in NU law school?

Also, I want to apply NU ED but there's only few informations for NU ED stats. Does EDing NU have better chance than RD? How about 75% lsat and median GPA?

Thank you very much.

They want post undergrad work experience, but they let in people without it every year so its not a hard requirement.

Is your undergrad a US or Canadian school? Are you applying for the JD or LLM?

townizm

New

Re: Work experience before graduation?

Postby townizm » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Cobretti wrote:
townizm wrote:NU law says they want students who worked few years 'after' graduation.

Thank you very much.

They want post undergrad work experience, but they let in people without it every year so its not a hard requirement.

Is your undergrad a US or Canadian school? Are you applying for the JD or LLM?

Thank you. I'm international applicant and applying for JD.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�