Applying before Thanksgiving but want to use December LSAT - how to notify?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JCDante

Applying before Thanksgiving but want to use December LSAT - how to notify?

Postby JCDante » Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 pm

I read the sticky that highly recommends applying early even if you plan on taking the December LSAT. In what way do you notify admissions of your decision to hold off on an October LSAT score in favor of the December LSAT score?

I've been told conflicting things. Reading older topics, some have mentioned there is a box on the app you can check that says "I plan on taking the December LSAT". Others have said you have to email admissions.

Regardless of whether or not the early advantage disappears with schools having to wait for the December LSAT score to be released, I'd rather just get everything out of the way early. When scores are released in January, the schools will have everything already right away with the update.

LawsRUs

Re: Applying before Thanksgiving but want to use December LSAT - how to notify?

Postby LawsRUs » Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 am

Once you check the box that you have a pending score, some schools will automatically hold your application, and this should be reflected on your status checker.

For schools that don't, you can email the admissions office.

You can look up whether or not your application will be held automatically on the individual school's website.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”