op Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
gaud123

New

op

Post by gaud123 » Fri May 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Why are there so many trolls on this forum? All I asked was how I can prepare for an interview. What's everyone's problem? Isn't there anyone to moderate these forums?

Winter is Coming

Bronze

Re: op

Post by Winter is Coming » Fri May 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Dude your posts so far have been about lying about formerly attending a law school and about how to prepare for a waitlist interview at Southwestern. While that second thread might have gotten derailed, what are you expecting?

gaud123

New

Post by gaud123 » Fri May 01, 2015 3:23 pm

I never attended any other law school. What are you talking about?

KMart

Gold

Post by KMart » Fri May 01, 2015 3:24 pm

It might be the post you deleted.

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Fri May 01, 2015 3:26 pm

KMart wrote:It might be the post you deleted.
replacing your post with "this post has been deleted" isn't quite the same as deleting it though

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

KMart

Gold

Post by KMart » Fri May 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Hand wrote:
replacing your post with "this post has been deleted" isn't quite the same as deleting it though
Either way - here's the post:
I'm currently enrolled in a part-time California accredited law school that I'm failing. I want to start fresh and apply to another part-time California accredited law school. Will the new law school that I'm applying to know that I dropped out of another law school? Is there a database that they can search to find out? I do not have any student loans. I've paid for everything out of pocket.

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Fri May 01, 2015 3:28 pm

KMart wrote:
Hand wrote:
Either way - here's the post:
I'm currently enrolled in a part-time California accredited law school that I'm failing. I want to start fresh and apply to another part-time California accredited law school. Will the new law school that I'm applying to know that I dropped out of another law school? Is there a database that they can search to find out? I do not have any student loans. I've paid for everything out of pocket.
maybe OP should make a new username and start fresh on TLS as well

KMart

Gold

Post by KMart » Fri May 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Hand wrote:maybe OP should make a new username and start fresh on TLS as well
:lol: :lol:

OP, we're trying to help. We aren't trolling you.

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 pm

KMart wrote:
Hand wrote:maybe OP should make a new username and start fresh on TLS as well
:lol: :lol:

OP, we're trying to help. We aren't trolling you.
^^ this

seriously, if the deleted posts is true, run for the hills and forget about law school

and southwestern may as well not be accredited for the jobs that its graduates can get - you'll likely be turned down for volunteer opportunities after graduation at the local legal aid type places such as bet tzedek because they have enough current UCLA/USC students to fill their empty desks

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Fri May 01, 2015 4:32 pm

There are mods here. If you want our attention, you can report a post by clicking on the red exclamation point in the bottom right corner of the post.

However, providing input on your school/career plans isn't something we would moderate. I realize people aren't always tactful here, but they are trying to help others get the best law school outcomes possible given the price and employment outcomes from various schools. If you know the risks and want to take them anyway, that's absolutely your choice, and you shouldn't worry about what anyone here thinks, but people are going to give you a frank assessment of your plans regardless.

With regard to interviews, you can search the admissions forum and find general advice about interviewing with different law schools. Not sure there's anyone here who can comment on Southwestern specifically.

KMart

Gold

Post by KMart » Fri May 01, 2015 5:20 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:With regard to interviews, you can search the admissions forum and find general advice about interviewing with different law schools. Not sure there's anyone here who can comment on Southwestern specifically.
What's left of this thread is a good start for your search.

Platinum

Post by 071816 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:32 pm

gaud123 wrote:Why are there so many trolls on thisese foruma? All I asked was how I can prepare for an interview. What's everyone's problem? Isn't there anyone to moderate these forumsa?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”