you can't even have fun without some killjoy ruining it

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
A. Nony Mouse

Re: Yale overrated?

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:06 pm

LSATneurotic wrote:
abitaman6363 wrote:P.S. I noted OPs previous posts, which include the following remark: "$5.00 bottle of wine and an undergrad will get you a lot farther than a HJ." I hope that any institution of higher learning would be better positioned to limit access to their premises to those who do not feel the need to "load up" young undergrads to fulfill their sexual urges. Perhaps your five dollars would be better spent towards a course in decency and grooming.

lol that thread is titled "$5 or a hj."

ETA: tell me more about this grooming

But you're the one who was interested enough to necro it after a couple of years.

LSATneurotic

Postby LSATneurotic » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:07 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
LSATneurotic wrote:
abitaman6363 wrote:P.S. I noted OPs previous posts, which include the following remark: "$5.00 bottle of wine and an undergrad will get you a lot farther than a HJ." I hope that any institution of higher learning would be better positioned to limit access to their premises to those who do not feel the need to "load up" young undergrads to fulfill their sexual urges. Perhaps your five dollars would be better spent towards a course in decency and grooming.

lol that thread is titled "$5 or a hj."

ETA: tell me more about this grooming

But you're the one who was interested enough to necro it after a couple of years.

it's a funny thread. please note the fervent interest it generated.

Other25BeforeYou

Postby Other25BeforeYou » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:12 pm

So LSATneurotic is not only deeply annoying, but also a total creep. Good to know.

LSATneurotic

Postby LSATneurotic » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm 22 years old. does that mean I can't drink with undergrads anymore? wtf is this country coming to. alcohol and sex=creep. Seriously??

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”