Is Dental School a better option?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
ReasonableNprudent
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby ReasonableNprudent » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 am

Well, I still think Helioze is off on the "completely obsolete" thing.
It does look like a major player in the transport/logistics empire is getting a jump on it, though.

DHL "plans to 'maintain pole position in the world of self-driving vehicles'...."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... s-dhl-says

User avatar
starry eyed
Posts: 2048
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby starry eyed » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:59 am

It's not just truck drivers, pretty much everyone is at risk.

https://hbr.org/2014/12/what-happens-to ... ce-workers
"This is why we will soon be looking at hordes of citizens of zero economic value.- The Second Economy is coming"

OP be a UPSdriver, they still need a human to carry the package to the door

omegaweapon
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:19 am

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby omegaweapon » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:13 pm

starry eyed wrote:It's not just truck drivers, pretty much everyone is at risk.

https://hbr.org/2014/12/what-happens-to ... ce-workers
"This is why we will soon be looking at hordes of citizens of zero economic value.- The Second Economy is coming"

OP be a UPSdriver, they still need a human to carry the package to the door


DRONES

Moneytrees
Posts: 646
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby Moneytrees » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Who wins the lay preftige battle, lawyers or dentists?

User avatar
starry eyed
Posts: 2048
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby starry eyed » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:21 pm

omegaweapon wrote:
starry eyed wrote:It's not just truck drivers, pretty much everyone is at risk.

https://hbr.org/2014/12/what-happens-to ... ce-workers
"This is why we will soon be looking at hordes of citizens of zero economic value.- The Second Economy is coming"

OP be a UPSdriver, they still need a human to carry the package to the door


DRONES


damn lol, op i don't know what to say

User avatar
ReasonableNprudent
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby ReasonableNprudent » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Moneytrees wrote:Who wins the lay preftige battle, lawyers or dentists?


Truck drivers. Geez. Stop derailing the thread!

Petrichor
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby Petrichor » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:17 am

There are service industry jobs that can pay $10,000/week and doesn't require any specific formal education.

User avatar
RZ5646
Posts: 2391
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby RZ5646 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:24 am

Petrichor wrote:There are service industry jobs that can pay $10,000/week and doesn't require any specific formal education.


Think this was already suggested ITT or another one of Polly's threads lol

pollywolly88
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby pollywolly88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:09 pm

I'm back! Did you guys miss me? I was BANNED for 3 days, LOL
Last edited by pollywolly88 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby PeanutsNJam » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Polly every time you post God sends an 0L to law school at sticker.

pollywolly88
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby pollywolly88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:10 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Polly every time you post God sends an 0L to law school at sticker.


TRUE DAT. Just here to expose the LAW SCHOOL SCAM

TheOnePercent
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby TheOnePercent » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:11 pm

pollywolly88 wrote:What service jobs pay $10,000 a week?

World's oldest profession, natch. An ideal fit, no?

User avatar
starry eyed
Posts: 2048
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby starry eyed » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:13 pm

TheOnePercent wrote:
pollywolly88 wrote:What service jobs pay $10,000 a week?

World's oldest profession, natch. An ideal fit, no?


Lmao way to kick things off

pollywolly88
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby pollywolly88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:18 pm

starry eyed wrote:
TheOnePercent wrote:
pollywolly88 wrote:What service jobs pay $10,000 a week?

World's oldest profession, natch. An ideal fit, no?


Lmao way to kick things off


Better to HUSTLE for dat $$$$. Then spend 200K on an education with no return, bro

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby PeanutsNJam » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Bets for what page # this gets lounged/locked? Over/under polly permaban date?

User avatar
starry eyed
Posts: 2048
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby starry eyed » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:19 pm

i think polly can be enjoyed as long as she's contained to her thread... like darascal

pollywolly88
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby pollywolly88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:20 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Bets for what page # this gets lounged/locked? Over/under polly permaban date?


Y'all just can't handle the truth. I am here to educate. You gotta HUSTLE to make it. Spending 200K on law school doesn't mean you'll be rich or successful....Even as DENTIST you gotta hustle by buying and managing 1 million dollar practices, working less hours and hiring assistants to do the work
Last edited by pollywolly88 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 22879
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:21 pm

You realize no one's disagreeing with you, right?

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby PeanutsNJam » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Well, I'm still kinda sure Darascal is a real person who's going to law school (Iowa)? Polly is almost certainly an alt.

pollywolly88
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby pollywolly88 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:25 pm

TheOnePercent wrote:
pollywolly88 wrote:What service jobs pay $10,000 a week?

World's oldest profession, natch. An ideal fit, no?


It's too bad I have morals. This girl I know is on a bunch of sugar baby websites and makes $$$$ just taking pics of her feet, or meeting up with creepy, lonely old rich d00ds for dinner...She hasn't had intercourse with any of them. Just gets paid to "talk" to them.

User avatar
starry eyed
Posts: 2048
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby starry eyed » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:28 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:You realize no one's disagreeing with you, right?


this has turned into her bully pulpit

science burner
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby science burner » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 pm

pollywolly88 wrote:
TheOnePercent wrote:
pollywolly88 wrote:What service jobs pay $10,000 a week?

World's oldest profession, natch. An ideal fit, no?


It's too bad I have morals. This girl I know is on a bunch of sugar baby websites and makes $$$$ just taking pics of her feet, or meeting up with creepy, lonely old rich d00ds for dinner...She hasn't had intercourse with any of them. Just gets paid to "talk" to them.


Have you considered simply winning the lottery? Seems like a no-brainer solution

User avatar
ReasonableNprudent
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby ReasonableNprudent » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:41 pm

pollywolly88 wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:Bets for what page # this gets lounged/locked? Over/under polly permaban date?


Y'all just can't handle the truth. I am here to educate. You gotta HUSTLE to make it. Spending 200K on law school doesn't mean you'll be rich or successful....Even as DENTIST you gotta hustle by buying and managing 1 million dollar practices, working less hours and hiring assistants to do the work


Didn't you come here to ask whether you should be a dentist or a lawyer?

How did you so quickly go from being the recent conversion in the congregation to the Pope of the church?

User avatar
RZ5646
Posts: 2391
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Re: Is Dental School a better option?

Postby RZ5646 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:17 pm

pollywolly88 wrote:I'm back! Did you guys miss me? I was BANNED for 3 days, LOL


Welcome back!

Like someone else said, we enjoy your presence, just don't spam the forum with multiple threads.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addie1412, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], l3g@l33s3 and 11 guests