How Data can Help Law School Applicants Get Into the Program

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
tsorokina

How Data can Help Law School Applicants Get Into the Program

Postby tsorokina » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:45 am

This week went exceptionally well for me. Not only did I finally move to my new apartment, I also got to hang out with my friends and sing some karaoke. But the best part was the call from my best friend who currently lives on the other side of the world (Jerusalem, Israel) and works for a non-profit organization. As soon as I picked up the phone she announced that she just got admitted to U Penn Law program and she starts in September 2015. Now she is waiting for NYU to respond and if NYU extends its acceptance she will choose NYC over Philly (where U Penn campus is). I was super excited anyway. For one thing, I was psyched to learn that she is going to Ivy League school and for the other thing, this meant that I would get to see her every weekend at a minimum (it is only an hour to get from Philly to NYC)! This is how I came up with an idea for today's blog post. I know that many people dream to study at Yale and Harvard Law Schools, and the biggest question for them is - "What should I do to get accepted?" I will take a quantitative approach to answer this question.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”