LSDAS GPA question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
ek5dn
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

LSDAS GPA question

Postby ek5dn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 pm

.
Last edited by ek5dn on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: LSDAS GPA question

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Schools care about the cumulative LSDAS GPA, so the 3.7.

User avatar
ek5dn
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

Re: LSDAS GPA question

Postby ek5dn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:21 pm

.
Last edited by ek5dn on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: LSDAS GPA question

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:23 pm

ek5dn wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Schools care about the cumulative LSDAS GPA, so the 3.7.

Do you think it's hoping for too much to think they'll take into consideration the upward trend/high GPA as well? I guess it would just be part of my softs?

They'll take it into consideration like they do everything, but it won't really matter since the 3.7 is what gets reported.

User avatar
ek5dn
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

Re: LSDAS GPA question

Postby ek5dn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Dirigo wrote:
ek5dn wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Schools care about the cumulative LSDAS GPA, so the 3.7.

Do you think it's hoping for too much to think they'll take into consideration the upward trend/high GPA as well? I guess it would just be part of my softs?

They'll take it into consideration like they do everything, but it won't really matter since the 3.7 is what gets reported.


I was under the impression that both were on the report

User avatar
malleus discentium
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 2:30 am

Re: LSDAS GPA question

Postby malleus discentium » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:05 pm

ek5dn wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
ek5dn wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Schools care about the cumulative LSDAS GPA, so the 3.7.

Do you think it's hoping for too much to think they'll take into consideration the upward trend/high GPA as well? I guess it would just be part of my softs?

They'll take it into consideration like they do everything, but it won't really matter since the 3.7 is what gets reported.


I was under the impression that both were on the report

Both are on the report that goes to law schools, but only the LSDAS GPA is the one that gets reported to US News.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests