(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
jakee2622

Postby jakee2622 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:58 am

Nevermind
Last edited by jakee2622 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

sparty99

Re: Anyone else sick of LSACs shafting?

Postby sparty99 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:08 am

jakee2622 wrote:This is probably one of the most talked about topics and I am not trying to be a cry baby. But how is LSAC justifying their policy to put every student on a universal scale by magically recreating their GPA but fails to take into account that some schools just simply don't give A+.

Why can't they make a policy or something saying if your school doesn't give A+ then send us a letter from the school and we can be fair about it. They just keep shafting students who are at a disadvantage with the A+ policy. I feel like I want to be the MLK in the fight against LSACs bullshit policies. Can't all us students just boycott their shitty service.

I mean we pay $175 for the LSAT yet they can't provide us with an answer sheet with our name and info filled out. Making a fortune of us students while shafting some of us.

I'm ranting because of my schools gave A+ or if LSAC was fair my current LSAC GPA would have a HUGE difference.

Please shutup, bro.

ilikebaseball

Re: Anyone else sick of LSACs shafting?

Postby ilikebaseball » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:14 am

jakee2622 wrote:This is probably one of the most talked about topics and I am not trying to be a cry baby. But how is LSAC justifying their policy to put every student on a universal scale by magically recreating their GPA but fails to take into account that some schools just simply don't give A+.

Why can't they make a policy or something saying if your school doesn't give A+ then send us a letter from the school and we can be fair about it. They just keep shafting students who are at a disadvantage with the A+ policy. I feel like I want to be the MLK in the fight against LSACs bullshit policies. Can't all us students just boycott their shitty service.

I mean we pay $175 for the LSAT yet they can't provide us with an answer sheet with our name and info filled out. Making a fortune of us students while shafting some of us.

I'm ranting because of my schools gave A+ or if LSAC was fair my current LSAC GPA would have a HUGE difference.

My school doesnt either. While I completely agree with you that I'm sick of spending so much on CRS crap and LSATs and freakin report fees, just stop. Its a useless thread.

McJimJam

Post removed.

Postby McJimJam » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 am

Post removed.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”