(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:59 pm
I received a scholarship from the university of Miami for 25k a year and a scholly from FIU for full tuition. I am still waiting to hear from UF FSU and Emory. I want to know if I should try to negotiate my scholly with UM now by comparing it to FIU or just wait until I hear back from the other schools. I just applied for the other schools in January and I'm afraid it may take a while.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests