Denied from Michigan 3 days after app? 170 LSAT Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Life2good893

Bronze

Re: Denied from Michigan 3 days after app? 170 LSAT

Post by Life2good893 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:34 am

downbeat14 wrote:
georgetownhopeful893 wrote:Thanks to all who replied. I'll update the other forum. It's a human mistake and I understand, but I did have a mini- heart attack for a moment. An emotional day for me.
Wow that's a crazy story! Sorry that happened but glad it's resolved.

I hope they feel bad and throw you a ton of extra scholarship money on top of what they'd already give you for that LSAT score!
HAHAHA fingers crossed. That would definitely be worth the emotional trauma. I'm just going to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth for awhile.

WichitaShocker

Bronze

Re: Denied from Michigan 3 days after app? 170 LSAT

Post by WichitaShocker » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:54 am

georgetownhopeful893 wrote:
downbeat14 wrote:
georgetownhopeful893 wrote:Thanks to all who replied. I'll update the other forum. It's a human mistake and I understand, but I did have a mini- heart attack for a moment. An emotional day for me.
Wow that's a crazy story! Sorry that happened but glad it's resolved.

I hope they feel bad and throw you a ton of extra scholarship money on top of what they'd already give you for that LSAT score!
HAHAHA fingers crossed. That would definitely be worth the emotional trauma. I'm just going to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth for awhile.
Glad everything got worked out. I know it was a little traumatizing, but think how sweet that acceptance letter is going to feel now!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”