Please Help!! LSAC Transcripts Missing/No institutions added

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ThaLa

Please Help!! LSAC Transcripts Missing/No institutions added

Postby ThaLa » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi everyone,

Two days ago I submitted my first ED application. I then checked my LSAC account today and saw that it said Law School report not sent. When I click on it, it shows R4 transcripts missing/no institutions submitted. However, LSAC has received all of my transcripts months ago, one even a year ago!

I have 3 transcripts:

1 graduate degree
1 undergraduate
1 certificate

All of them are from foreign institutions. I now saw that it only shows processed next to the graduate degree. But it shows received next to all of them.

First, did I now miss my early decision deadline? the deadline was on the 10th. I submitted everything on the 9th, but I fear that's of no help if LSAC has not sent my report.

Second, and more importantly, has anyone had a similar problem? I am really concerned I am going to have to resubmit all my other transcripts and that would take weeks. In addition, because LSAC needs to evaluated all foreign degrees it would take months before I can apply to law schools, and I would miss this years cycle! I am pretty sure my transcripts are all complete. I cannot imagine what the issue would be with them. The only thing I can imagine is that I took a semester abroad during my undergraduate. But it was less than a year so I shouldn't need to report it. In addition it's included on my graduate transcripts where the undergraduate semester abroad took place. And in any case, then my certificate would have at least been processed. I submitted that a year ago and it also doesn't show as processed!

I am so worried, if anyone has any advise please let me know!!
Last edited by ThaLa on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

js1663

Re: Help!!! - LSAC Transcripts Missing/No institutions added

Postby js1663 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Call LSAC Monday morning. They'll have the most accurate answers for you as to what's going on and what to do.

ThaLa

Re: Please Help!! LSAC Transcripts Missing/No institutions added

Postby ThaLa » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:07 pm

I'm definitely going to call first thing on Monday, but just wondering if this has happened to someone before or they have experience with this.

cjtbergquist

Re: Please Help!! LSAC Transcripts Missing/No institutions added

Postby cjtbergquist » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:12 am

ThaLa wrote:I'm definitely going to call first thing on Monday, but just wondering if this has happened to someone before or they have experience with this.

How was this resolved? I have two outstanding foreign transcripts and LSAC won´t release the report to the law school. Also, how did the law school react re the "early decision" deadline. I submitted mine before the "priority deadline" but I´m not sure how they will react now that the report has not been released.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”