(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:07 am
I recently applied to a few law schools to start this coming fall 2015. Is this considered late?
- R. Jeeves
- Posts: 1743
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm
no. you're fine.
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:58 pm
I've heard apps sent in after Christmas are considered "late" but it's a good cycle for applicants so it probably won't affect your chances. Good luck!
- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am
- Posts: 4103
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am
Its not too late at all. Based on the norm at TLS, maybe. But based on the majority of people I know applying, no its pretty normal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], SunDevil14 and 11 guests