"LSAC Final Transcript" not received?? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
atlas~sound

New

"LSAC Final Transcript" not received??

Post by atlas~sound » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:20 pm

I recently sent my first wave of applications and just accessed my first applicant status site (UGA). Apparently, my CAS report has been sent, and UGA says they have received my personal statement, LORs, and CAS report. However, they have not received my LSAC final transcript. Isn't the transcript part of the CAS report though? Idk if I'm actually missing anything. Help would be appreciated!

FKASunny

Gold

Re: "LSAC Final Transcript" not received??

Post by FKASunny » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:22 pm

you could, like, call LSAC

atlas~sound

New

Post by atlas~sound » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:27 pm

FKASunny wrote:you could, like, call LSAC
I misspoke. If anyone who's, like, not spending their Saturday being rude on TLS has any insight about this, their help would be appreciated!

BillsFan9907

Silver

Post by BillsFan9907 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:14 pm

atlas~sound wrote:
I misspoke. If anyone who's, like, not spending their Saturday being rude on TLS has any insight about this, their help would be appreciated!
I sympathize with your sentiment. Obviously, you cannot call LSAC on a Saturday and would like some understanding of what's going on immediately.

Are you still in undergrad? My understanding is that the school to which you matriculate will request to see your final transcript with your spring semester grades.

pylon

Silver

Post by pylon » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:59 am

I was also under the impression that the Academic Summary Report was part of CAS. It could just be a processing server on their status checker? Maybe ask in the school thread if you haven't already to see if anyone has had similar problems.

Also, when the office is open on Monday, I think it would be a good idea to call LSAC to confirm everything is okay.

FKASunny

Gold

Post by FKASunny » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:56 pm

atlas~sound wrote:
Did you end up calling them during business hours, or did your pointless handwringing yield anything productive?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”