Looking for advice about the timing of my negotiating. I just got my December LSAT back (4th and final take but I went 153 -> 163 ->164 -> 167 so I'm happy even if I didn't break 170), and have been accepted to the school where I ultimately want to go. However, in addition to the regular scholarship negotiating that I plan on doing, I am wondering if I should introduce my new LSAT into the equation earlier on, or when I send out the negotiation emails. Right now I was given 20,000/year with a 164 (slightly above median) and a 3.76 (above 75th) but the 167 would put me above the 75th in each of those categories.
In short, should I:
A: Contact the school now to update them with my new LSAT score, see if that can get me more scholarship money, and then use that as a further jumping off point for negotiating using scholarships from other schools when they come in, or:
B: Just wait until I have the offers from other schools and introduce my new LSAT score alongside the other offers.
Thanks for your time
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests