Militar Resume Question Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
cmac2210

New

Militar Resume Question

Post by cmac2210 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Good day to you all... I have a question regarding an application resume where additional military education could apply. I am in the AF and have attended 3 leadership type schools; Airman Leadership school, NCO Academy, and SNCO Academy. Each of the schools provide some sort of credit that is applied to a Community College of the Air Force AA degree. My question is; should I list these schools in my education section of my resume? Thanks for reading.

Rigo

Diamond

Re: Militar Resume Question

Post by Rigo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:08 pm

I would, even if it's just listing them under "Additional coursework completed at:...." Or something like that.

cmac2210

New

Post by cmac2210 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Dirigo wrote:I would, even if it's just listing them under "Additional coursework completed at:...." Or something like that.
I have them listed on my current resume as the name of the course, the time frame for attendance and then I have coursework listed as management, leadership, counseling, and military science. I suppose it cant hurt, even if it doesn't help.

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:28 pm

cmac2210 wrote:
Dirigo wrote:I would, even if it's just listing them under "Additional coursework completed at:...." Or something like that.
I have them listed on my current resume as the name of the course, the time frame for attendance and then I have coursework listed as management, leadership, counseling, and military science. I suppose it cant hurt, even if it doesn't help.
Being a vet is a great soft, so definitely doesn't hurt.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”