being notified of honor soc induct something I should email?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
RCSOB657

being notified of honor soc induct something I should email?

Postby RCSOB657 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 am

I still have to wait for the end of this semester to know if I will be eligible for my major's HS, however apparently I'm already eligible for a woman's studies one. I'm in at 3/10 schools and expect 6/10 relatively easily, but I'm stretch at 2 and below stretch at the other 2. It is a legitimate honor society, so should I write a note to the adcom's offices to inform them?

RCSOB657

Re: being notified of honor soc induct something I should email?

Postby RCSOB657 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:35 pm

:?:

sparty99

Postby sparty99 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 pm

RCSOB657 wrote:I still have to wait for the end of this semester to know if I will be eligible for my major's HS, however apparently I'm already eligible for a woman's studies one. I'm in at 3/10 schools and expect 6/10 relatively easily, but I'm stretch at 2 and below stretch at the other 2. It is a legitimate honor society, so should I write a note to the adcom's offices to inform them?

If your grades improve after this semester then I would write to them that they increased and that you were also inducted into an honors society (although they really won't care)...If you are waitlisted then you would also notate this information in your letter of continued interest.

RCSOB657

Postby RCSOB657 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:49 pm

sparty99 wrote:
RCSOB657 wrote:I still have to wait for the end of this semester to know if I will be eligible for my major's HS, however apparently I'm already eligible for a woman's studies one. I'm in at 3/10 schools and expect 6/10 relatively easily, but I'm stretch at 2 and below stretch at the other 2. It is a legitimate honor society, so should I write a note to the adcom's offices to inform them?

If your grades improve after this semester then I would write to them that they increased and that you were also inducted into an honors society (although they really won't care)...If you are waitlisted then you would also notate this information in your letter of continued interest.

Good point, I'll wait thanks.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”