2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (Winners Announced)

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Fiero85 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 pm

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
RetakeFrenzy
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby RetakeFrenzy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 am

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
snagglepuss
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby snagglepuss » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:18 am

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
JUCO
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby JUCO » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:32 pm

--LinkRemoved--

User avatar
Robb
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Robb » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 pm

--LinkRemoved--

Mods, can I manually be allowed to post images? Pleassssssssse?

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3096
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Lavitz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Robb wrote:http://north.mylsn.info/rk.php?c=ig09i

Mods, can I manually be allowed to post images? Pleassssssssse?

:lol:

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby North » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 pm

ROBB'S RANKINGS

Robb wrote:--ImageRemoved--


Image

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby 04102014 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Imagine what would happen if Chi actually tied Yale for 1.

TLS would lit implode.

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby lhanvt13 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:12 am

ohpobrecito wrote:Imagine what would happen if Chi actually tied Yale for 1.

TLS would lit implode.

welp, I guess it's the CYHS from now on

User avatar
cannibal ox
Posts: 2921
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby cannibal ox » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:12 pm

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
The Dark Kite
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby The Dark Kite » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:10 pm

--LinkRemoved--
I mean, I'm probably way off but one thing I'd definitely bet on is upward movement from Nortwestern.

Baby_Got_Feuerbach
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:11 am

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
monsterman
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby monsterman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 am

--LinkRemoved--

fivestarfolds
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby fivestarfolds » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:24 pm

--LinkRemoved--
--ImageRemoved--
Last edited by fivestarfolds on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby North » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:56 pm

More.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Attax » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Just saw this!

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Robb
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Robb » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Some of you have errors in your submissions... To re-do your rankings, just re-submit and re-post the image. (You can also edit the original posting and replace the image. If you do so, there's no need to re-post saying that you've updated the image - the program will detect it and update your rankings within 5 minutes). To see if you've made a ranking errors, check the image on the first page, and errors are highlighted in red.

(The errors I am talking about are where you skip rankings or fail to add to rankings... for example, 1) A 1) B 2) C should be 1) A 1) B 3) C and 1) A 3) B 4) C should be 1) A 2) B 3) C)

Edit: North, is the
Last edited by Robb on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MikeSpivey
Posts: 2607
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby MikeSpivey » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Robb wrote: (The errors I am talking about are where you skip rankings or fail to add to rankings... for example, 1) A 1) B 2) C should be 1) A 1) B 3) C and 1) A 3) B 4) C should be 1) A 2) B 3) C)


That's why I don't do ties. I do not have 25 fingers to add up all of these schools.

My top 5:

1. Yale
2. Stanford
3. Harvard
4. Columbia
5. Chicago

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Attax » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:25 pm

MikeSpivey wrote:
Robb wrote: (The errors I am talking about are where you skip rankings or fail to add to rankings... for example, 1) A 1) B 2) C should be 1) A 1) B 3) C and 1) A 3) B 4) C should be 1) A 2) B 3) C)


That's why I don't do ties. I do not have 25 fingers to add up all of these schools.

My top 5:

1. Yale
2. Stanford
3. Harvard
4. Columbia
5. Chicago


Glad to see I got the same top 5 as Spivey!

User avatar
aboutmydaylight
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby aboutmydaylight » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:47 pm

--ImageRemoved--

jdapplicant
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 am

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby jdapplicant » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 pm

--LinkRemoved--
Last edited by jdapplicant on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sinatra
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby Sinatra » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 am

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
twenty 8
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Cont. (GTFIH, ONLY 7 DAYS REMAIN)

Postby twenty 8 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm

--LinkRemoved--

User avatar
wiz
Posts: 28878
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby wiz » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Attax wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:
Robb wrote: (The errors I am talking about are where you skip rankings or fail to add to rankings... for example, 1) A 1) B 2) C should be 1) A 1) B 3) C and 1) A 3) B 4) C should be 1) A 2) B 3) C)


That's why I don't do ties. I do not have 25 fingers to add up all of these schools.

My top 5:

1. Yale
2. Stanford
3. Harvard
4. Columbia
5. Chicago


Glad to see I got the same top 5 as Spivey!

You and Spivey are going down.

User avatar
wiz
Posts: 28878
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Re: 2015 USNWR T25 Prediction Contest (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES)

Postby wiz » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Robb wrote:Some of you have errors in your submissions... To re-do your rankings, just re-submit and re-post the image. (You can also edit the original posting and replace the image. If you do so, there's no need to re-post saying that you've updated the image - the program will detect it and update your rankings within 5 minutes). To see if you've made a ranking errors, check the image on the first page, and errors are highlighted in red.

(The errors I am talking about are where you skip rankings or fail to add to rankings... for example, 1) A 1) B 2) C should be 1) A 1) B 3) C and 1) A 3) B 4) C should be 1) A 2) B 3) C)

Edit: North, is the

People who don't know how to count should be DQ'd.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests