quick QUESTION! application status checker says.. Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
thevuch

Silver

quick QUESTION! application status checker says..

Post by thevuch » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:48 pm

the application status checker of a school i applied read today decision made and it said the decision letter was mailed today. would they be mailing me this soon to tell me I didnt get in? im above median LSAT and right below median GPA. I submitted my app like 3 weeks ago. Im hoping such a quick reply is an acceptance and i would assume that they would keep me waiting to tell me bad news say april or so?. Is it possible it is a waitlist or rejection??

patogordo

Gold

Re: quick QUESTION! application status checker says..

Post by patogordo » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:49 pm

thevuch wrote:the application status checker of a school i applied read today decision made and it said the decision letter was mailed today. would they be mailing me this soon to tell me I didnt get in? im above median LSAT and right below median GPA. I submitted my app like 3 weeks ago. Im hoping such a quick reply is an acceptance and i would assume that they would keep me waiting to tell me bad news say april or so?. Is it possible it is a waitlist or rejection??
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't want go to this law school.

thevuch

Silver

Re: quick QUESTION! application status checker says..

Post by thevuch » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:53 pm

i mean it aint my first choice but i applied. i could see myself going there if my other options were limited.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”