(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 13837
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am
mes10d wrote:As much as I like to integrate humor into my daily mishaps, I am (sadly) not parodying my mistake. This is a serious request for opinions.
1. You need to examine your life choices, because something has gone terribly wrong somewhere.
2. There's not actually anything wrong with that sentence, you know. Plus it's in a spoken quotation, so the grammar rules can be relaxed a bit.
3. Neurotically insisting on replacing a DS containing such a minor error (assuming there was an error, which there isn't) would hurt your chances about 9000 times more than a missing comma.
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 pm
Rinkrat, Scoobers, Theodore, and Gravitas - thank you all for the honest (& humorous!) feedback. My neuroticism gets the best of me on bad days, and today was the worst. Going to delete the OP and drown in a G&T now.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: uhwrestler and 7 guests