is october lsat ok for ED at NYU? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
cavalier2015

Bronze

is october lsat ok for ED at NYU?

Post by cavalier2015 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:35 pm

i am preparing for june lsat but incase i don't perform well I was wondering if the october lsat can still count if I wish to apply ED at nyu?

theycallmefoes

Bronze

Re: is october lsat ok for ED at NYU?

Post by theycallmefoes » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:47 pm

cavalier2015 wrote:i am preparing for june lsat but incase i don't perform well I was wondering if the october lsat can still count if I wish to apply ED at nyu?
If I recall correctly, the ED deadline is November 15th. If so, then yes. You'll receive your October LSAT score around the beginning of November, so you'll have it in time to apply ED. Just make sure the rest of your app is ready to go by then. Also, just another thought: I've heard that NYU pays a little more attention to multiple LSAT scores, so, depending on your definition of "well," you may want to consider waiting until October for your first attempt. That being said, if your June score is sub-par, but you knock it out of the park in October, it likely wouldn't make a difference. Just something to consider, though.

cavalier2015

Bronze

Re: is october lsat ok for ED at NYU?

Post by cavalier2015 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm

thank you. i just started studying for the lsat so hopefully i can nail the score i want in june.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”