SOoo...I need help.
I submitted applications about a week ago (blanketed t14, and 10 others, 24 total). I put my december lsat score and left a blank for my score I'll get for the Feb lsat I plan to take. I've already received a couple emails from schools (lesser ranked ones) asking me if I'd like them to hold my app for a Feb score.
In general, what do ya'll recommend. My score was a 163. I am confident my score will increase but most likely only by a few points. Most likely not breaking 170.
Other stats: AA URM, 3.1 gpa from University of Chicago, 3.9gpa Masters in Education Policy, tons of work experience, teacher, started non profit, 3 great LORs, tons of activism, interested in public interest, submitted diversity/why-xs/gpa supplement(near full time work during undergraduate)
Should I ask all the schools to wait until Feb lsat or just go ahead with apps and 1) hope schools either do not decide until Feb LSAT anyway, 2) wait-list me, or 3) accept me outright??
In essence the wager is a couple points higher on lsat VS having the application complete 1.5 months earlier.
ANY HELP WOULD BE INCREDIBLY APPRECIATED. I would love to give schools answer asap.
Thanks so much,
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- John Everyman
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm
In this cycle it seems like a lot of schools, at least georgetown, are waitlisting like crazy hoping to get some good numbers from feb. lsat takers. If I were in your shoes, I would make sure they all hold it till they get your feb score, or sit out and study to get your lsat up a bit. Even one extra point on your lsat will make up for that extra month and a half wait.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests