LSAC Processing Times

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
cactusflower

LSAC Processing Times

Postby cactusflower » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:02 am

Anyone know what LSAC processing times are right now? Waiting on transcript for apps to go complete...

drevo

Re: LSAC Processing Times

Postby drevo » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:29 am

No idea what they are right now, but since I just ordered updated transcripts from my school I looked up how long it took my first transcripts to be processed. Back in September it took 8 days total (6 business days) from the day I ordered the transcripts from my UG to when they were processed by LSAC.

Could vary based on how long it takes your school to send them and what not.

cactusflower

Postby cactusflower » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:56 am

Update for anyone in a similar situation- LSAC recieved and processed my transcript the same day, 5 business days after mailed regular mail via the undergrad institution. woohoo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rise'n'shout

Postby Rise'n'shout » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Good to know! My transcript went out 1/7 and still isn't showing up as received, so hopefully soon! :)

Nonconsecutive

Postby Nonconsecutive » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:10 pm

cactusflower wrote:Update for anyone in a similar situation- LSAC recieved and processed my transcript the same day, 5 business days after mailed regular mail via the undergrad institution. woohoo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Glad to hear, but yeah it really depends on a lot of different factors. I've had them be really fast during "rush" periods and really slow during "dead" periods.

scoobysnax

Postby scoobysnax » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 pm

My transcript was sent January 7 and it was processed today. So it took me five business days.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”