LSAT Addendum?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
AJB

LSAT Addendum?

Postby AJB » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:13 pm

I took the LSAT in October and decided to cancel. During the middle sections of the exam (probably 2-5), there was a JV football game at the test center on the field next door which would could hear through the window. There were loud whistles, cheering, chants, etc...which was obviously very distracting, especially considering these were my LR and RC sections. I filed a complaint with LSAC, to no avail, because no one else filed a formal complaint or complained to the test supervisor. I just retook in December and got a 165...was wondering if I should write an addendum to explain the cancelled score..thanks!

txdude45

Re: LSAT Addendum?

Postby txdude45 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:33 pm

AJB wrote:I took the LSAT in October and decided to cancel. During the middle sections of the exam (probably 2-5), there was a JV football game at the test center on the field next door which would could hear through the window. There were loud whistles, cheering, chants, etc...which was obviously very distracting, especially considering these were my LR and RC sections. I filed a complaint with LSAC, to no avail, because no one else filed a formal complaint or complained to the test supervisor. I just retook in December and got a 165...was wondering if I should write an addendum to explain the cancelled score..thanks!

1) Don't double post something from the jump

2) Should? Idk. Adcoms will know about it so it could be helpful to say something along the lines of what you've posted here. Personally, I would write one in your position.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”