Important Transcript Question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
laballermvp9

Important Transcript Question

Postby laballermvp9 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:57 pm

So two weeks after I sent in all of my transcripts to LSAC, I realized that one of my professors changed my grade from an A to A+. My LSAC GPA is a 3.48 so with the reported change, my GPA will probably go up to a 3.49. So my question is if it's worth driving an hour to my undergrad, requesting a transcript during one of the busiest times of the year for a fee, and risk both having my GPA go down (crazy things could happen with LSAC calculations) and delay a review of my applications? Any responses would be appreciated.

ThetaX

Re: Important Transcript Question

Postby ThetaX » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:17 pm

laballermvp9 wrote:So two weeks after I sent in all of my transcripts to LSAC, I realized that one of my professors changed my grade from an A to A+. My LSAC GPA is a 3.48 so with the reported change, my GPA will probably go up to a 3.49. So my question is if it's worth driving an hour to my undergrad, requesting a transcript during one of the busiest times of the year for a fee, and risk both having my GPA go down (crazy things could happen with LSAC calculations) and delay a review of my applications? Any responses would be appreciated.

Call the office/send transcript online.. most if not all Unis do that.
And 3.48-3.49 is super-duper negligible.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”