UCLA programmatic contribution

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mermaidprincess92

UCLA programmatic contribution

Postby mermaidprincess92 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Has anyone else written this? I have one written but I'm not sure it's very good and I have no examples to work off of, would anyone wanna swap if they have written one themselves or share an example? Im mostly just confised as to how this should be written, I don't know if they are looking more for a narrative or a "I have experiene with XYZ so that I why I would be able to contribute to X program etc"
Last edited by mermaidprincess92 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sandwich

Re: UCLA programmatic contribution

Postby sandwich » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:58 pm

mermaidprincess92 wrote:Has anyone else written this? I have one written but I'm not sure it's very good and I have no examples to work off of, would anyone wanna swap if they have written one themselves or share an example?

The general feeling is that this is one of the more "optional" optional essays. That being said, there's a thread that's currently like 10 threads down from this one where someone was asking about this. They might want to swap, maybe send them a PM?

ETA: They even say in there that they would love to discuss this question with anyone else who is considering writing one. I think you just found your Programmatic Contribution question buddy!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”