Application Question.....Additional Schools?? Achievements?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
okong

New
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Application Question.....Additional Schools?? Achievements?

Postby okong » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Curious to see if people actually listed the other schools they are applying to? Is it absolutely necessary to list them?

What if you don't have any "achievements"? Does the Dean's List count? What about Scholarships received?! HELP! :?

User avatar
Nova

Platinum
Posts: 9113
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Application Question.....Additional Schools?? Achievements?

Postby Nova » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

okong wrote:1.Curious to see if people actually listed the other schools they are applying to? Is it absolutely necessary to list them?

2.What if you don't have any "achievements"? Does the Dean's List count? What about Scholarships received?! HELP! :?

1. Its not necessary.
2. those are achievements.

User avatar
midwest17

Gold
Posts: 1685
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Application Question.....Additional Schools?? Achievements?

Postby midwest17 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Nova wrote:
okong wrote:1.Curious to see if people actually listed the other schools they are applying to? Is it absolutely necessary to list them?

2.What if you don't have any "achievements"? Does the Dean's List count? What about Scholarships received?! HELP! :?

1. Its not necessary.
2. those are achievements.


Was the "other schools" question actually optional? I remember it being required.

User avatar
bombaysippin

Gold
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: Application Question.....Additional Schools?? Achievements?

Postby bombaysippin » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:29 pm

midwest17 wrote:
Nova wrote:
okong wrote:1.Curious to see if people actually listed the other schools they are applying to? Is it absolutely necessary to list them?

2.What if you don't have any "achievements"? Does the Dean's List count? What about Scholarships received?! HELP! :?

1. Its not necessary.
2. those are achievements.


Was the "other schools" question actually optional? I remember it being required.


Definitely optional




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests