Character and fitness disclosure question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
john1990

Character and fitness disclosure question

Postby john1990 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:04 pm

BU's application states

"1. Have you ever been convicted, without such conviction being vacated, of a misdemeanor for which the sentence was imprisonment?"

I once had to serve two weeks in county since I could not post bail. I believe I may have gotten time served as a judgement. Would this count for this disclosure?

*I know I am applying to a T1 go figure

midwest17

Re: Character and fitness disclosure question

Postby midwest17 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:08 pm

john1990 wrote:BU's application states

"1. Have you ever been convicted, without such conviction being vacated, of a misdemeanor for which the sentence was imprisonment?"

I once had to serve two weeks in county since I could not post bail. I believe I may have gotten time served as a judgement. Would this count for this disclosure?

Yes

lawschool22

Re: Character and fitness disclosure question

Postby lawschool22 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:54 pm

john1990 wrote:BU's application states

Wait I'm confused - were you actually convicted of anything? Or did you just serve time between a charge and arraignment/hearing date?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”