Duke Law School Priority Track

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
asundialwatch

Duke Law School Priority Track

Postby asundialwatch » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Hey all, I got accepted to the priority track, did the registration portion and everything. I am working through the application now, but I don't see any box to check for priority track in the application. Is this done automatically or am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

Happy Gilmore

Re: Duke Law School Priority Track

Postby Happy Gilmore » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:11 pm

asundialwatch wrote:Hey all, I got accepted to the priority track, did the registration portion and everything. I am working through the application now, but I don't see any box to check for priority track in the application. Is this done automatically or am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

EDIT: MY FIRST ANSWER WAS WRONG.
Last edited by Happy Gilmore on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nothingtosee

Postby nothingtosee » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:13 pm

They have a database of LSAC numbers for people on priority track. You fill out the application like normal; once you apply they'll send you an email saying "register for the priority track" and boom you're done.

neprep

Postby neprep » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:14 pm

nothingtosee wrote:They have a database of LSAC numbers for people on priority track. You fill out the application like normal; once you apply they'll send you an email saying "register for the priority track" and boom you're done.

Yeah I'm guessing they already know which applications are through PT and which are not.

asundialwatch

Postby asundialwatch » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Awesome, thanks all. I was getting worried...

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”