25th-75th Percentile LSAT, Need Help!!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JKrolRU

25th-75th Percentile LSAT, Need Help!!

Postby JKrolRU » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 am

My target school, my LSAT score falls one point below the 25th Percentile, and my GPA is in the median Range. Should I Retake in December, I already signed up for it or should I just submit my app now, I went to the law school open house last weekend in which I got invited too. What should I do, would i have an advantage applying this week over applying in January?

Chriz

Re: 25th-75th Percentile LSAT, Need Help!!

Postby Chriz » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 am

I would retake as many times as is necessary to get a much better score. You should try to get a huge scholarship and not just be trying to get into this school.

bp shinners

Re: 25th-75th Percentile LSAT, Need Help!!

Postby bp shinners » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm

JKrolRU wrote:My target school, my LSAT score falls one point below the 25th Percentile, and my GPA is in the median Range. Should I Retake in December, I already signed up for it or should I just submit my app now, I went to the law school open house last weekend in which I got invited too. What should I do, would i have an advantage applying this week over applying in January?

LSAT below the 25 and GPA at the median makes that school a bit of a reach for you. I'd retake. But more context (score, PT avg. going in, etc...) would help.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”