best way to update C&F for all schools?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
littleaaron

best way to update C&F for all schools?

Postby littleaaron » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:38 pm

I need to update my C&F addendum for all schools. I provided all the information I had at the time, but since the file was purged a long time ago, I didn't have a case number or anything but I just managed to dig it up.
I'd like to provide this information to all schools I applied to, which was a good amount. Is there a good way to do this? I assume I'm going to be emailing all the admissions offices individually, do I just send it to the general admissions information email or should I use the email that they used to send the status updates, or should I dig up the dean of admissions email and email him/her, or what?

Any advice on how to get this info out there would be great. mostly I'm just wondering who in the admissions office I should be emailing.

thanks

FKASunny

Re: best way to update C&F for all schools?

Postby FKASunny » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:44 pm

littleaaron wrote:I need to update my C&F addendum for all schools. I provided all the information I had at the time, but since the file was purged a long time ago, I didn't have a case number or anything but I just managed to dig it up.
I'd like to provide this information to all schools I applied to, which was a good amount. Is there a good way to do this? I assume I'm going to be emailing all the admissions offices individually, do I just send it to the general admissions information email or should I use the email that they used to send the status updates, or should I dig up the dean of admissions email and email him/her, or what?

Any advice on how to get this info out there would be great. mostly I'm just wondering who in the admissions office I should be emailing.

thanks

I don't think LSAC has a way of pushing new data to all apps already submitted except new LSAT scores. I'd contact them just to make sure, but you'll probably have to contact each school's office separately. I'd call and ask which email to send updates.

midwest17

Re: best way to update C&F for all schools?

Postby midwest17 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Use the general admissions email. Don't delete the sent email, in case you need documentation later that you did send it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”