Score Report/Fee Waiver Issue/I'm Stupid Issue

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Kimikho

Score Report/Fee Waiver Issue/I'm Stupid Issue

Postby Kimikho » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Vandy just asked for my score report to get a fee waiver. What is this? Where is this? I probably won't be getting a waiver through CRS because my graduation date is wrong (when I emailed them, they told me to make sure that date was correct. When I told them it was wrong and couldn't be changed*, they asked for the report.)

*according to the lady from LSAC this morning.

Kimikho

Re: Score Report/Fee Waiver Issue/I'm Stupid Issue

Postby Kimikho » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Another school just asked for my "score sheet." Do they mean my item response report? Can I just send that anyways instead?

midwest17

Postby midwest17 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 am

I'd send them the IRR, and ask if they want something else instead.

It also sounds like they're screwing you around. Although I'm confused about why your graduation date would be wrong in CRS.

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:08 am

midwest17 wrote:I'd send them the IRR, and ask if they want something else instead.

It also sounds like they're screwing you around. Although I'm confused about why your graduation date would be wrong in CRS.

I sent the IRR.

My CRS graduation date is wrong because when I made the account, I was planning on graduating in 2015 but my plans changed.

midwest17

Postby midwest17 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:56 am

scoobers wrote:
midwest17 wrote:I'd send them the IRR, and ask if they want something else instead.

I sent the IRR.

My CRS graduation date is wrong because when I made the account, I was planning on graduating in 2015 but my plans changed.

Ah, makes sense. It's dumb that LSAC requires documentation to change that, given that they don't require documentation to set it in the first place.

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 pm

midwest17 wrote:
scoobers wrote:

I sent the IRR.

Ah, makes sense. It's dumb that LSAC requires documentation to change that, given that they don't require documentation to set it in the first place.

I know! I was like, "what if I had made a typo? What if I was changing it from 2914 to 2014???"

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”