(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 am
I've got a 3.4 and just scored a 167 on the October LSAT. I'm retaking in December but I'm wondering whether I should throw an app at Georgetown and Northwestern and maybe submit my LSAT if it's higher later or wait for all T-14 until I get my next LSAT score. My only worry with waiting is if it's only marginally higher, then I've wasted a bunch of time. Thoughts?
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:25 pm
Those stats aren't high enough for NW or Gtown. Based on numbers on mylsn.info, you need at least a 168 to have a shot with a GPA from 3.4-3.5 (about 50/50 for both schools). Also, you will certainly not get money. Maybe the cycle will soften up, but I don't think they are going to accept you as is. Even if you only improve marginally, your current stats don't cut it: retake.