So my numbers are 3.1 and 165. I studied for a decent amount of time for the October test, but I could do a lot more drilling for the December test now that I have already studied. The LG section was my weakest with a -6.
Should I apply to WashU with my numbers soon and then update my application with a December retake? Or should I wait until I get my December results back?
Secondly, is it worth it to retake the LSAT if I'm aiming for WashU? I was hoping I could get some $$$ with just a few more points.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am
it depends on school. some school once they have a decision they call it "final decision" and will not re-review your new score again. I got the answer from Houston. Don't know about WashingtonSTL so I think you should email them
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests