(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:58 am
So right now (after Oct LSAT) I'm at a 3.97/166 and wondering whether I should go ahead and apply or wait until the December retake and apply if I raise my LSAT. Would I at least be a lock for lower T14 (or UT/Vandy) if I were to apply now? Would schools view it differently if I just waited and applied instead of submitting an improved LSAT?
- Posts: 2403
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm
gobrue wrote:Ah I see, so I should apply to schools I would get dinged at now (HYSCCN) because I'm retaking? Will I have to submit updated grades to LSAC for fall semester since scores will get back late december?
You probably will not get any answers from schools until they get your new score. Also I think you should submit Fall grades but I do not know if there is any consequence of not doing so.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: oakroom, Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests