does every school have ED?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lester6215
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

does every school have ED?

Postby lester6215 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:21 am

THANK YOU ,VERY MUCH

User avatar
BruinRegents
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 am

Re: does every school have ED?

Postby BruinRegents » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:20 am

lester6215 wrote:THANK YOU ,VERY MUCH

Not if they've taken Cialis.

lester6215
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

Re: does every school have ED?

Postby lester6215 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 am

BruinRegents wrote:
lester6215 wrote:THANK YOU ,VERY MUCH

Not if they've taken Cialis.

”taken Cialis“means? I am a foreigner sorry...thank you

User avatar
BruinRegents
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 am

Re: does every school have ED?

Postby BruinRegents » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:57 am

lester6215 wrote:
BruinRegents wrote:
lester6215 wrote:THANK YOU ,VERY MUCH

Not if they've taken Cialis.

”taken Cialis“means? I am a foreigner sorry...thank you

The answer is not all law schools have ED.

lester6215
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

Re: does every school have ED?

Postby lester6215 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:09 am

BruinRegents wrote:
lester6215 wrote:
BruinRegents wrote:
lester6215 wrote:THANK YOU ,VERY MUCH

Not if they've taken Cialis.

”taken Cialis“means? I am a foreigner sorry...thank you

The answer is not all law schools have ED.

really helpful,thank you!

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: does every school have ED?

Postby Clearly » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am

helpful, helpful, ! !

Edit: Sorry, just trying to figure out what is going on with the punctuation typeface on that post.

Noodlebrain
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Re: does every school have ED?

Postby Noodlebrain » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 am

Sometimes typing punctuation when typing in another language will change it. Example: 这是中文!これは日本語です!

My guess is he/she is using a version of windows not in English and the English typeface is the strange one coming from his/her PC.

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: does every school have ED?

Postby Clearly » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 am

Noodlebrain wrote:Sometimes typing punctuation when typing in another language will change it. Example: 这是中文!これは日本語です!

My guess is he/she is using a version of windows not in English and the English typeface is the strange one coming from his/her PC.

yep that was my guess as well.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests