Filling out LSAC applications and very confused?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Progress01

New

Filling out LSAC applications and very confused?

Postby Progress01 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:08 pm

I thought I'd be ahead of the game the other day and start on my applications, even before my LORs are sent in. I filled out most of one of my school's online LSAC format apps, then left it. I thought it saved your "active applications"? But today when I went back...its gone. Is it not possible to have multiple, in progress apps on your LSAC account? What am I missing? I feel like this may be the dumbest question EVER.

BruinRegents

Bronze

Re: Filling out LSAC applications and very confused?

Postby BruinRegents » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Progress01 wrote:I thought I'd be ahead of the game the other day and start on my applications, even before my LORs are sent in. I filled out most of one of my school's online LSAC format apps, then left it. 1. I thought it saved your "active applications"? But today when I went back...its gone. 2. Is it not possible to have multiple, in progress apps on your LSAC account? What am I missing? I feel like this may be the dumbest question EVER.

1. Did you press the save button or simple close the window? I do not believe there is an auto-save feature imbedded into school specific applications. Unless you press the save button, don't trust that you've saved it.

2. Yes.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�