UC Extension Courses

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
heatnationla

UC Extension Courses

Postby heatnationla » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Hey guys, so I'm sending in my requests for transcripts right now and I was wondering if I need to include a transcript for some courses I took after I graduated UCI at the same school (I took the courses online and it was through the UCI extension program). If I do indeed need to add this institution, is it sufficient enough that I have already added UCI as a Bachelor's Degree-granting Institution? Or do I need to add a separate institution under Graduate degree-granting institution or Other? I am not quite sure how to approach the situation because the courses I took are part of a specialized studies program, which would not fall in any of the bachelor's, graduate, or law as far as level attended. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

midwest17

Re: UC Extension Courses

Postby midwest17 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Yes. You must send transcripts from every institution you attended after high school.

My guess with LSAC's system is that you need to enter a different institution for each transcript, even if they're from the same school. If you didn't earn a graduate degree, add it under "other institutions."

heatnationla

Re: UC Extension Courses

Postby heatnationla » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks midwest, appreciate it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”