LSAC GPA nightmare

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Re: LSAC GPA nightmare

Postby Clearly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Blueberrypie wrote:I know it's not a nightmare. I wrote that it took me by more so took me by surprise. The nightmare really stemmed from actually not knowing how it would change my gpa. I just didn't explain that part, because I didn't think that you guys would harp on that one point and not even answer any of my questions. Also honestly I don't usually think about other people when I concern my grades. For example, if I get a low mark on a test I don't think about all the people who did worse than I did. So no I didn't think about other college students whose gpas dropped a point or more. That never occurred to me, because I'm not concerned with them. I'm concerned about myself, which is why I asked about my situation, Actually when looking at myself, if I'm going to compare my situation or results to anyone else it will be those who are in a better situation than I am.

Ah, w.e. It's not a big deal. I most likely am over looking it. Whatever happens... happens,

How you gonna post with this "screw everyone that's not me" attitude, then come ask for help...

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”