Transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Pancakes12

Bronze
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 am

Transcripts

Postby Pancakes12 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:45 am

LSAC has already assembled my transcripts when I sent them in a few weeks ago. But during the add/drop period, I switched around some courses for the current semester. I don't have grades for them yet but I'm sure schools will be able to see them as classes in progress.

Is it important that I send another transcript right now just to account for those changed classes?

haus

Gold
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

Re: Transcripts

Postby haus » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:50 am

Seems unlikely to matter unless something really odd went on in the change. Replacing advanced theoretical physics for fundamentals of bowling (or vise versa).

bp shinners

Gold
Posts: 3086
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: Transcripts

Postby bp shinners » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:02 pm

haus wrote:Seems unlikely to matter unless something really odd went on in the change. Replacing advanced theoretical physics for fundamentals of bowling (or vise versa).


Even then, I doubt many people are looking closely enough to go back to your updated transcript and think, "Hmm, wasn't this person in some type of advanced physics class?"

haus

Gold
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

Re: Transcripts

Postby haus » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:21 pm

bp shinners wrote:
haus wrote:Seems unlikely to matter unless something really odd went on in the change. Replacing advanced theoretical physics for fundamentals of bowling (or vise versa).


Even then, I doubt many people are looking closely enough to go back to your updated transcript and think, "Hmm, wasn't this person in some type of advanced physics class?"

You are probably right, although my thought was more on the line, "why is this person taking a fundamentals of bowling class?"

bp shinners

Gold
Posts: 3086
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: Transcripts

Postby bp shinners » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:41 pm

haus wrote:
bp shinners wrote:
haus wrote:Seems unlikely to matter unless something really odd went on in the change. Replacing advanced theoretical physics for fundamentals of bowling (or vise versa).


Even then, I doubt many people are looking closely enough to go back to your updated transcript and think, "Hmm, wasn't this person in some type of advanced physics class?"

You are probably right, although my thought was more on the line, "why is this person taking a fundamentals of bowling class?"


I think you'd be surprised how much physics might be in that fundamentals of bowling class.



Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: neerdowell555 and 13 guests