The troll thread 1.0

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Pancakes12
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Spring cycle

Postby Pancakes12 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:41 am

I would google "law schools with spring admission". That might help you out, If you really want to know.

User avatar
cinephile
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby cinephile » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:43 am

john1990 wrote:There are plenty of students who find work at Pace and i do not necessarily need to work in law, i could work in business. The job prospects at cardozo are great. I have thought it through and attending either school is alright by me.
Nevertheless, you miss the entire point of this thread which is to make a list of schools with spring admissions


Students at Pace who end up in "business" end up making minimum wage and working food service/retail.

Why are you so incapable of taking your future seriously? Anything worth having is worth working for, so just wait and reapply and go to a school that at least gives you a coin flip of a chance of getting a real job.

Also, if you have to go this spring, doesn't Michigan have an early start? That would be your best option.

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:53 am

john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:
BruinRegents wrote:Holy crap do tell lol.

That wasn't you that posted a thread about a government kill squad coming after you? Also, are you already in at Cardozo or not?


Check his post history. OP is either an elaborate troll or is struggling with some legitimate mental health issues and should seek help.

OP, just go to Dozo or Pace or wherever. It's a bad idea but one you seem pretty committed to. Your complete inability to even explain why you need to start in spring, your constantly changing story, and the fact that you somehow "missed the fall cycle" (how does that even happen? were you in a coma for four straight months?) makes giving you advice pretty tough.


Please do not troll my post history, just send me a pm. This issue is commonly denied and people who dont want to talk about it call it crazy.
I am asking for a list of other schools with spring admissions. That is what this thread is for. You are a terrible listener, good luck at law school when you cannot understand a simple thread


Dude, the thread I linked to has a list of schools with spring starts. It contains exactly what you asked for, as well as a discussion on why its a bad idea.

You realize no one here gets a free Amazon gift card when they talk you out of a bad idea, right? No one has an ulterior motive. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm trying to convince you not to ruin your life.

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby North » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:You realize no one here gets a free Amazon gift card when they talk you out of a bad idea, right? No one has an ulterior motive. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm trying to convince you not to ruin your life.

Truth.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby john1990 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 am

North wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:You realize no one here gets a free Amazon gift card when they talk you out of a bad idea, right? No one has an ulterior motive. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm trying to convince you not to ruin your life.

Truth.


I have found about 5 threads like and none of them spiraled this way. They all resulted in spring cycle lists. You guys need to calm down.
Unfortunately those lists are outdated

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:13 am

Perhaps it's because you haven't given any reason as to WHY you must start in the spring other than "I want to."

Look, if you had a guaranteed in writing job upon graduation from any ABA accredited law school, and thus didn't care about placement or OCI and just wanted to get through it as quickly as possible, that might make sense. Presumably that's not the case, so you really need to ask yourself why 7-8 more months is worth sabotaging your career.

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby North » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 am

john1990 wrote:I have found about 5 threads like and none of them spiraled this way. They all resulted in spring cycle lists. You guys need to calm down.
Unfortunately those lists are outdated

We're not going to give you information that you will use to make a stupid, career-aborting decision. You're welcome.

If you are absolutely determined to go to a TTTT with a spring start, I recommend searching for "law school spring start" on Google. Plenty of TTTT's will come up -- they're eager to take your cash. Google doesn't care what you waste three years and a ton of money on. I hear Abraham Lincoln Law will let you start, like, tonight if you want.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13916
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Spring cycle

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:51 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:Perhaps it's because you haven't given any reason as to WHY you must start in the spring other than "I want to."

Look, if you had a guaranteed in writing job upon graduation from any ABA accredited law school, and thus didn't care about placement or OCI and just wanted to get through it as quickly as possible, that might make sense. Presumably that's not the case, so you really need to ask yourself why 7-8 more months is worth sabotaging your career.

He's trying to get his JD before the black helicopters track him down.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby john1990 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm

There have been threads like this before. There is no reason to go insane here

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby North » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:30 pm

john1990 wrote:Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. The topic at hand is very serious and life changing for me. You see the government has kill lists and now they target american's. Unfortunately, my family was the target of a kill list after my mother correlated a conspiracy to serial murder. I have been subject to heavy surveillance for months now. My family (father, mother, brother, two sisters) has already disappeared and replaced with government agents who assume their everyday lives. Here is a picture of my brother and sister and their doubles http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

I was followed for days until i was kidnapped by a squad. I was questioned under threat of torture and immediate death. I eventually talked and provided valuable information relating to the conspiracy. Because of this i was released and given a year to live. Most are released and given just a week. My family disappeared in June because of crimes they committed in May. There was no official record.

I insist that i am not guilty. But, the squad believes i am the one who ordered the attack. I confessed to telling the leader that parts of the plan made sense, and they think that was code for them to act. It does not help that the attack was carried out in my name, as a retaliation for when i was raped. However, i insist that i told the leader not to attack anyone and i was promised that they would not attack. Nevertheless, there was an attack and a cover-up by the feds.

I would like to spread awareness of this event. I am devoting the rest of my life to spreading awareness of my situation and trying to run from the american government.

I would like to discuss the harsh reality of kill lists and the fact that they are known to target american's. Today, the most severe crime is an act of terrorism, a politically charged term. With this bias and these kill lists, how can justice be secured?

I have read the criminal law statutes and i know i am not guilty because i never agreed to do anything and never intended for anything to happen so i am innocent under the mens rea defense. However, they believe i am obviously guilty and i have no way to defend my case

Dude.

Wat

Confirmed: OP is nutty bananas.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby john1990 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Please stop spamming my threads with year old posts, this is not the place

-off topic

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: Spring cycle

Postby Ramius » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 pm

jlb251 wrote:I would google "law schools with spring admission". That might help you out, If you really want to know.


Just do this if you need to know what schools have spring starts. Stop being a huge tool on the forums. If everyone else were the troll, don't you think others would help steer the conversation back to the relevant topic?

If you're anything like this in real life, your friends must LOVE you. :roll:

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: what is trolling

Postby john1990 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm

matthewsean85 wrote:
If you're anything like this in real life, your friends must LOVE you. :roll:


This is trolling

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Spring cycle

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 pm

No, it is not. Trolling does not mean "someone said something I don't like or disagree with."

An example of trolling might be posting the same personal statement twice and then getting angry when people criticize it again.

By the way, OP, I'm not even making fun of you for having some kind of mental health issue. I was legitimately asking if you were getting treatment/still having paranoid delusions. If your mental health is iffy, you should delay law school (or just forgo it entirely) until you're a little more stable.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: trolling 1.0

Postby john1990 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:No, it is not. Trolling does not mean "someone said something I don't like or disagree with."

An example of trolling might be posting the same personal statement twice and then getting angry when people criticize it again.

By the way, OP, I'm not even making fun of you for having some kind of mental health issue. I was legitimately asking if you were getting treatment/still having paranoid delusions. If your mental health is iffy, you should delay law school (or just forgo it entirely) until you're a little more stable.


obvious troll is obvious. Trolling is saying irrelevant information just to deter from the point of someones thread

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: trolling 1.0

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm

john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:No, it is not. Trolling does not mean "someone said something I don't like or disagree with."

An example of trolling might be posting the same personal statement twice and then getting angry when people criticize it again.

By the way, OP, I'm not even making fun of you for having some kind of mental health issue. I was legitimately asking if you were getting treatment/still having paranoid delusions. If your mental health is iffy, you should delay law school (or just forgo it entirely) until you're a little more stable.


Trolling is saying irrelevant information just to deter from the point of someones thread


It's very relevant to understanding your (incredibly bizarre) law school calculus.

I don't know why I'm still going, but, fuck it, I'm in for this ride.

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: trolling 1.0

Postby john1990 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:
john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:No, it is not. Trolling does not mean "someone said something I don't like or disagree with."

An example of trolling might be posting the same personal statement twice and then getting angry when people criticize it again.

By the way, OP, I'm not even making fun of you for having some kind of mental health issue. I was legitimately asking if you were getting treatment/still having paranoid delusions. If your mental health is iffy, you should delay law school (or just forgo it entirely) until you're a little more stable.


Trolling is saying irrelevant information just to deter from the point of someones thread


It's very relevant to understanding your (incredibly bizarre) law school calculus.

I don't know why I'm still going, but, fuck it, I'm in for this ride.

Sounds like trolling. This was just a list

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: The troll thread 1.0

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 pm

You do realize people quoted your original post, right? You can't pretend it was just you asking for a list for some kind of weird archival purpose.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13916
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: The troll thread 1.0

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:03 pm

This guy writes like Bearsgrl but with 85% more crazy.

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: The troll thread 1.0

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm just so intrigued. Even when the grammar isn't wrong per se, the syntax is just slightly...off.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13916
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: The troll thread 1.0

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:I'm just so intrigued. Even when the grammar isn't wrong per se, the syntax is just slightly...off.

Tell me about it. I tried to review his PS. It didn't go well.

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: trolling 1.0

Postby Ramius » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:
john1990 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:No, it is not. Trolling does not mean "someone said something I don't like or disagree with."

An example of trolling might be posting the same personal statement twice and then getting angry when people criticize it again.

By the way, OP, I'm not even making fun of you for having some kind of mental health issue. I was legitimately asking if you were getting treatment/still having paranoid delusions. If your mental health is iffy, you should delay law school (or just forgo it entirely) until you're a little more stable.


Trolling is saying irrelevant information just to deter from the point of someones thread


It's very relevant to understanding your (incredibly bizarre) law school calculus.

I don't know why I'm still going, but, fuck it, I'm in for this ride.

Sounds like trolling. This was just a list


Seems like there isn't a consolidated list, so just buck up and do the research yourself. Try usnews, try google, try bing, etc. and see what you find. Then come back and post it if you like so a future person like yourself looking for ways to make horrible decisions about their future won't have to deal with this inexplicable and abhorrent trolling.

Was that better advice for you?

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: The troll thread 1.0

Postby john1990 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:You do realize people quoted your original post, right? You can't pretend it was just you asking for a list for some kind of weird archival purpose.


Its not a spot to question choosing a law school its a list thread which has appeared itf before

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: The troll thread 1.0

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:I'm just so intrigued. Even when the grammar isn't wrong per se, the syntax is just slightly...off.

Tell me about it. I tried to review his PS. It didn't go well.


Well, matthewsean85 raved about it. I don't know why it didn't work for you.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests