Reapply to accepted schools

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
altoid99

Reapply to accepted schools

Postby altoid99 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 pm

I've looked through the forums and there seems to be a mixture of sentiments regarding how reapplicants are viewed by schools that accepted them in a prior cycle. Is it worth writing an addendum explaining why you didn't attend the first time around or will your numbers continue to do all the talking for the most part?

ManOfTheMinute

Re: Reapply to accepted schools

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 pm

altoid99 wrote:I've looked through the forums and there seems to be a mixture of sentiments regarding how reapplicants are viewed by schools that accepted them in a prior cycle. Is it worth writing an addendum explaining why you didn't attend the first time around or will your numbers continue to do all the talking for the most part?

Do you have a really good reason?

altoid99

Re: Reapply to accepted schools

Postby altoid99 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:
altoid99 wrote:I've looked through the forums and there seems to be a mixture of sentiments regarding how reapplicants are viewed by schools that accepted them in a prior cycle. Is it worth writing an addendum explaining why you didn't attend the first time around or will your numbers continue to do all the talking for the most part?

Do you have a really good reason?

I just wasn't happy with the schools I got into/scholarships I was offered. I have a higher LSAT score this time around though.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”