YLS 0L willing to help with app

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
honeybadger12

YLS 0L willing to help with app

Postby honeybadger12 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:23 pm

If anyone thinking of applying to YLS or a similar school has questions about the essays or application, feel free to PM me. Not sure how much time I'll have the next few weeks but I'll do my best to get back to you soon as I can. I was busy crafting my app at this time last year and am thankful for all the help I got!

ManOfTheMinute

Re: YLS 0L willing to help with app

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

You're such a nice person haha

Maybe I would have gotten into YLS had I started crafting my apps way back in July instead of waiting til January... but probably not.

honeybadger12

Postby honeybadger12 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:You're such a nice person haha

Maybe I would have gotten into YLS had I started crafting my apps way back in July instead of waiting til January... but probably not.

Haha I'm pretty impressed by the SH accepts without starting til January..

honeybadger12

Postby honeybadger12 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 pm

If anyone else wants help let me know in the next few days since I'll probably be pretty busy soon. Good luck on your apps!

tirakon

Postby tirakon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm going to piggyback this and offer my help, as well -- at least for the next couple of weeks before school starts.

Although, for the record, I didn't start on my personal statement until October, didn't start work on my 250 until mid February, and didn't submit until Feb 28 or so.

honeybadger12

Postby honeybadger12 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 pm

tirakon wrote:I'm going to piggyback this and offer my help, as well -- at least for the next couple of weeks before school starts.

Although, for the record, I didn't start on my personal statement until October, didn't start work on my 250 until mid February, and didn't submit until Feb 28 or so.

Yeah, definitely no rush for YLS. I submitted everywhere else in October but really procrastinated on the 250 haha, I actually all-nighted and submitted three hours before the deadline

tirakon

Postby tirakon » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Bump.

lastsamurai

Postby lastsamurai » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 pm

honeybadger12 wrote:
tirakon wrote:I'm going to piggyback this and offer my help, as well -- at least for the next couple of weeks before school starts.

Yeah, definitely no rush for YLS. I submitted everywhere else in October but really procrastinated on the 250 haha, I actually all-nighted and submitted three hours before the deadline

Just a general question - why does Yale wait so long to review apps?

ArtistOfManliness

Postby ArtistOfManliness » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 pm

lastsamurai wrote:
honeybadger12 wrote:

Just a general question - why does Yale wait so long to review apps?

They don't - they wait so long to give you an answer. And if they do take a while to review your apps, it's probably because one of the three professors to whom the app was sent is taking a while

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”