Cycle Advice

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ManoftheHour

Cycle Advice

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Stats: 3.60/163. I fucked up in June. I get it, I need to study smarter, not harder. Omitting the experimental section during the PTs was a dumb move on my part. I PTed in the low 170s a few times but mostly in the upper 160s, so I know the potential is there. Going to retake October (possibly December).

When/How should I be applying? Should I submit my apps on the first day apps are opened? Even to schools that I have no/little chance at with my current stats?

Br3v

Re: Cycle Advice

Postby Br3v » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:Stats: 3.60/163. I fucked up in June. I get it, I need to study smarter, not harder. Omitting the experimental section during the PTs was a dumb move on my part. I PTed in the low 170s a few times but mostly in the upper 160s, so I know the potential is there. Going to retake October (possibly December).

When/How should I be applying? Should I submit my apps on the first day apps are opened? Even to schools that I have no/little chance at with my current stats?

I do not think it makes much of a difference if you are talking about submitting 9/1 and saying I am retaking Oct, than if you apply 11/1 with your Oct scores. IIRC schools will wait to make a decision if you say you are retaking anyways.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”