Confused on taking Lsat prep course. Some advice please? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
skhurana

New

Confused on taking Lsat prep course. Some advice please?

Post by skhurana » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a rising junior at Cornell University. I just took a diagnostic LSAT practice test (no practice/studying) and got a 160. After studying, I'm shooting for a low 170 to mid 170 score. I have two options in preparing for the June 2014 LSAT.
1.) Should I take the testmasters LSAT prep course this summer (July-Oct), half live course where I live in Connecticut, and then doing the online course once I get back to school in Ithaca? I don't have access to a car in order to drive to the live course when I'm at school. This gives me the course, and then a year to study. Would a year of studying be more effective, or would it be better to take the lSAT Prep course in the spring right before the June 2014 exam. I don't know easy it would be to balance school work plus final exams with studying for the LSAT?

If anyone could let me know how they prepared for taking the June LSAT exam, and if they took a course in the beginning of the year and gave themselves a year to study for the exam, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”