What needs to be done?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mvonh001

What needs to be done?

Postby mvonh001 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 pm

What needs to be done before submitting your application? Are a PS, DS, Addendum, and Resume all necessary? What if i have no real significant work experience?

stillwater

Re: What needs to be done?

Postby stillwater » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm

mvonh001 wrote:What needs to be done before submitting your application? Are a PS, DS, Addendum, and Resume all necessary? What if i have no real significant work experience?

where the school requires it, you still need to submit a resume. im sure you arent alone though with it being rather scarce. lots of k-jds in this boat/

mvonh001

Postby mvonh001 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:04 pm

stillwater wrote:
mvonh001 wrote:What needs to be done before submitting your application? Are a PS, DS, Addendum, and Resume all necessary? What if i have no real significant work experience?

where the school requires it, you still need to submit a resume. im sure you arent alone though with it being rather scarce. lots of k-jds in this boat/

How do i find out if the school requires it? I cant apply to anything because its too early to even see the app according to lsac

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:43 pm

mvonh001 wrote:
stillwater wrote:

How do i find out if the school requires it? I cant apply to anything because its too early to even see the app according to lsac

it wont let you submit the application without attaching something under resume

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Go make an LSAC account and create applications for some schools you are interested in. The name of the game is to get as many green checkmarks as you can without pissing off the person who will be reading your file

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”